Thursday, September 8, 2016

More on Teams

If you were in class today you were assigned to a team of 2 or 3 students.  I had planned on noting who was on what team.  If you can please have one team member email me with the the full team membership and copy your teammates on the message.  Indeed on all messages about team matters that are sent to me, please copy your teammates.  You might think that people would know to do that.  But my experience is that many don't.

If you have not been assigned to a team yet, but you've already set up your blog, I will be assigning you to a team later today.  Because I failed to record whom I assigned to teams yesterday, I will wait to assign others to teams till I have the requisite information. 

If you haven't yet set up your blog, please do so asap and then I will assign you to a team.

Team members are commenting on the posts of other members on the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment